- it’s okay to be genderfluid but usually a girl
- it’s okay to be genderfluid but usually a boy
- it’s okay to be agender one day and bigender the next
- it’s okay to not identify as any specific gender
- it’s okay to keep your gender to yourself
- your gender is your own goddamn business
The Jack Frost ice sculpture took First Place at the St. Paul Winter Carnival in Minnesota.
I wanna go hug it.
Believe in the Guardians!
Bringing it back. Awwwwwwwww yiss.
Here are some wintry animals reminding you to have a nice day and please take care of yourself because you are lovely!
We’re big fans of self-care.
I will reblog this every time it pops up on my dash!
i don’t understand girls who get creeped out if a lesbian thinks they’re hot because it’s like hell fuckin’ yeah someone thinks i’m hot
Can I just reblog this again because this is beautiful.
ow ow ow owowow
but the fact that this was made is so significant, so many people need to see this
I want this on a t-shirt and a thousand business cards to hand out to people on the street. Spot on, but would expect nothing less of Hanna.